Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gorjuss in Blue

Here's one of my all time favorites--Gorjuss Girl. I love the stamps from this artist. All the Gorjuss Girl stamps are wonderful! I made this valentine in a color other than pink or red, and to show it on Sunday, I added a wonderful scripture "I have you in my heart. Phil 1:7"
Blessings to you today and I hope your coming week is wonderful. (if you missed yesterday's announcement, be sure to scroll down and read about blog candy....it's COMING.....)

Project Material: (Bazzill Bling, DCWV Glitter, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Gorjuss Girl-Sugar Nellie); Border (Doodlebug); Sticker (Hobby Lobby); Butterfly (); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots); Die Cut (Spellbinders-Nestabilities);

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Love your coloring on this Holley. The butterfly is a wonderful embellishment.

Vickie Kertz said...

REally nice Holley. Love this sort of country color of blue. TFS

Card Crazy said...

She's lovely. Your coloring is always so luscious.
Sue S.

Shelly said...

I love the blue Valentine, Holley. So pretty. I also really like the verse you used for your sentiment. Great idea!