Saturday, January 15, 2011

Introducing: Izzie

Here's Izzie from Stamping Bella and she has some flowers to share with you to wish you all a very happy happy day! What a beautiful red dress for Valentine's day. I am still on my kick for making Valentine cards. Hoping for some much needed warmer weather soon. I can't wait to get back outside into some sunshine. I find my limit for walking is about 50 degrees. Anything colder than that and I am an unhappy camper!Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Bling, Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Izzie and a Daisy-Stamping Bella; Saying-Hero Arts); Ink (Memento, Studio G, Colorbox Chalk); Border (Doodlebug); Die Cut (Spellbinders-Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots); Color (Copic Markers); Orange Bling (Recollections);

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you introduced Izzie,Holley!! She is so innocent! Red is good as Valentine's Day approaches we all need to get in the mood!

Once again you've given me inspiration as I sit here having coffee and enjoying your blog!
Freeda