Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In the eyes of a child....

Meet Lil' Gina from In Style stamps. I love this anime type of image that comes from this company. They also have some cool images called Anya. Here's a sweet card for Lil' Gina, who's name is the same as my niece.I can't believe Jan is about to end...are you all ready for the Blog party in Feb??? I have been collecting up more and more items! I should take new photos for you to see. The box is getting fuller and fuller. Blog candy will be handed out all month long starting on Feb 1!

Project Materials: Cardstock(DCWV, Hobby Lobby, Neenah); Rubber Stamp(In Style Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Butterfly (); Flower (Queen & Co.); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cut(Spellbinders-Nestabilities); Saying (Karen Foster);

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

awwwww this is super cute what a fab card love the image xx

Larisa said...

Vey nice and positive card)) Great image!!!

Sandy said...

So precious!
Sandy Dehon

Anonymous said...

Oh,My!! There are two cards that I missed..How did that happen?? "In the eyes of a Child brings back memories of my childhood..That could be me sitting on the rock..I was a dreamer.....That's good. This card is so beautifully done!! Thanks Holley!!
Freeda

* Shell B.* said...

Great job! I'm enjoying seeing the Nestabilities that your using!

Shell~Alaska♥