Friday, January 7, 2011

Tilda's Valentine

Tilda has a Valentine to share. She wants to say I love you to all those around her. I hope all of you will also be able to go say I love you to those around you. I have already been enjoying making some Valentines. I hope I will have them done in time to get them in the mail. Hugs all!Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, DCWV); Rubber Stamps (Magnolia; Saying-CC Designs); Ink (Memento); Borders (Doodlebug); Buttons (Jesse James); Die Cut (Spellbinders-Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue all, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

11 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Love the old timey image you used Holley. This card is beautifully colored and the added embellies are so sweet! Great job...

Rene said...

So stinkin' cute! Just fantastic!
Rene :D

Regina said...

Holey!!! I really love it!!! So cute!!!
Have a marvellous weekend!
Regina

Christina C. said...

This hAnglar cutie is adorable....beautiful job!!

Card Crazy said...

Too, too sweet. Little old-timey girl is precious.
Sue S.

Holly Young said...

Adorable! I love the flower chain borders!

Candy said...

Oh! Your card is as cute as a 'button'.
Love it!!!
Hugs, Candy

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card and the flower borders are sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Wow, such a cute card. I haven't seen this stamp in a while. You've colored her perfectly.
Blessings,
Leslie

Jane H said...

This card made me smile!

Norma said...

Oh, Holley, this is just too cute. I don't think I've seen this Tilda before. Beautifully coloured. Love your heart buttons.

Hugs,
Norma