Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Angel Card

Sunday Angel card--it's been a while since I have posted a sunday angel theme card, though I have often had angel theme cards on the blog. Here's one for this week. I love this beautiful stamp by Whiff of Joy. Her name is Melinda, what a sweet stamp. Today is also a very special day--- Happy Birthday to Desi!! Big hugs to you from Holley & John. Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill Bling, Specialty Paper, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Whiff of Joy); Cross (Recollection); Sticker(Hobby Lobby); Ink (Memento, Studio G); Die Cut (Spellbinders- Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers);

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday! What a wonderful Angel...I needed her here with me as I reflect on my Dear Mother..She loved blue and this Angel fits her.Your blues are so well colored and I like that you have white behind her...And a CROSS!!! Great addition,Holley..
Love you,Girl,
Freeda

cathy said...

Lovely angel card.

Holly Young said...

very sweet card Holley. Love your coloring and the little cross charm!

Chrissy D said...

Holley- this is beautifully colored and so precious! TFS!

Kari said...

This is so lovely!I love this image,wonderful colouring!
Have a great day :)

HUgs,Kari :)

Lorraine said...

oh huni this is beautiful i love her in blue and your colouring is gorgeous thanks for sharing your wonderful work you and your blog ROCKS!!!
much love
Lorraine xx