Saturday, January 1, 2011

Enjoy the day!

Wow, who would believe we are now in 2011? Here's a cute stamp from Penny Black to celebrate the occasion! I love this stamp set as it makes me think of the Mimi stamp line from Penny Black, but I want to say this set is called Betsy Bluebell. Hope you all have wonderful hopes and dreams for the new year!

As for me, I pray for continued wonderful health that I have been seeing since surgery last year, no seizures, success at reducing the medications (which should start in February), continued work out sessions, no headaches, no cancer, healing for family members who recently lost their mom/grandma, successful adoption for my soon to be niece/nephew and happiness for all of us!! Hugs.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Betsy Bluebell, saying-Penny Black Stamps; flowers in background-Your Next Stamp); Buttons (American Traditional); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots); Die Cut (Spellbinders-Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers);

1 comment:

Linda W. said...

Great resolutions and prayers Holley! Gorgeous Penny Black card - you did an awesome job! I love Penny Black!