Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello My Friend

Here's an adorable mini sized stamp set that I got from Unity Stamps. Perfect for saying Hello to all my friends. Will let you guys know that next month will be a huge celebration for my 1 year anniversary of seizure-freeness. I am already thinking about it. This time last year I was thinking about surgery coming and the last of the tests getting done. Now I am thankful for the results of surgery and looking forward to my 1 year anniversary of being seizure free. Hoping to have a huge blog celebration with lots of blog candy to give away, so be sure to stay tuned for that!Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Unity Stamp Company); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Flowers (Prima); Pearls (Queen & Co); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Die Cut (Spellbinders - Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers);

1 comment:

Card Crazy said...

I love it. It's too cute. Clean and simple works for me!
Sue S.
BTW, we should be sending YOU candy to celebrate your year anniversary. Congratulations, it must be wonderful!