Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sweet Wishes

Here's one of the wonderful stamps that I got for christmas. It's CC Designs Sweet November Twisted Sisters "Azalea". Isn't she adorable? She's sending out sweet wishes to all. The border punch on this card is also a new one that I got. Lots of fun crafting goodies for the holidays. Now I am back off to work on more cards :)Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps( Azalea-CC Designs Stamps; Saying-Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento; Permanent White Stazon); Buttons (American Traditional); Punch (Martha Stewart); Adhesives (Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

4 comments:

Dana said...

I love this color palette!! You've done a great job on your coloring also. I really like her twirly bangs!!
Hugs~
Dana

Holly Young said...

Isn't it fun using your new goodies? I love this border punch, and your coloring on this cutie is great!

edandliz said...

I really like the border punch. As for Azalea...

There was a little girl who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead;
When she was good, she was very, very good,
And when she was bad she was horrid.

Card Crazy said...

What a delightful little girl. How timely, I just got that border punch yesterday and haven't had a chance to use it yet. Thanks for the demo.
Sue S.