Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Love and Angels

Here's a little wonderful image from Diane Duda at Sugar Nellie Stamps; makes me think about love coming down from above. Sorry I am running so late today. We have been at the funeral for Great Grandma. She is gone now, we all miss her lots. I hope she is at peace and everyone in the family remembers all the happy memories of her.

If you haven't signed up for the Blog candy, be sure and scroll down a few entries to sign up!! I am giving a way a whole sheet of beautiful rubber stamps!

Project Materials: Cardstock (DCWV, Neenah); Stamp (Sugar Nellie Rubber Stamps); Ink (Memento); Butterflies (Jolee's); Love (Button); Adhesive(Glue All, Pop Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

sweetcheeks said...

I love visiting your blog. Your card are such fun to see and always make me smile. I want to thank you very much for your time you spend on ME. I am just starting out (raising 5 kids and a full time RN ) with my arts and am having so much fun with it. There is nothing better than spending time making stuff from stuff. Sheer Pleasure!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeous card Holley!
I love that stamp it's soo cute!
Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Hugs, Marit.