Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sister!

Here's a new stamp called Lil' Lolita from Tickled Pink stamps. Her name is Willow. I just love this stamp and made this card to send Sweet Wishes out to my sister Hallie for her Birthday today!! Hope she has a wonderful day.If you haven't signed up for the blog candy, be sure to scroll down to the Aug 17th entry and leave a comment to be eligible for one of the great prizes! (NOTE: new winners have been announced, so you may wanna go check the winner list!)

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, AC Metallic, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Lil Lolita Willow-Tickled Pink Stamps; Sweet Wishes-Sweet Pea Stamps); Border Punch(EK Success); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All);

4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Happy Birthday to your Sister, and your card is gorgeous. Hugs, Nataliya.

Lorraine said...

oh Holley this is adorable your sister will love it hope she has a wonderful time xx

Crazylil'thingcalledluv said...

love ur site gets me motivated to use my stamps and restart card making!! Hope u follow back!

grandmalee said...

How adorable! I just found Tickled Pink myself, and your card makes me want them even more!