Friday, January 14, 2011

I love you beary much!

Here's a sweet girl from Whipper Snapper stamps holding her teddy close to her heart. I thought a cute teddy bear card would be great for Valentine's day, so I added a cute saying "I love you Beary much!" I also used the cool border punch that my hubby got me for christmas. Having so much fun stamping as it has been so cold for us Texans lately. Keeps me from my 3-4 hour walk the last couple of days.Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Whipper Snapper; Saying-The Angel Company); Buttons (American Traditional); Border Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers);

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta love those shoes!!! As usual your coloring is excellent..I need you to come stay with me and teach that talent to me!! I never tire of your blog,Holley!
Hugs,
Freeda