Sunday, March 6, 2011

Looking for these people--YOU WON!!

Last call for the following people who won blog candy!!

Lissette,
Stamping Seraphims,
Mary Stuart, (Got your address now, thanks!!)
ScrapManiac, (Got your address now, thanks!!)

DottyJo,
My4Blessings,
Catherine Atkinson, (Got your address now, thanks!)
Lisa, (Got your address now, thanks!!)
Elizabeth,
Bissecat, (got your address now, thanks!!)
Elizabeth (from OK),
Babe O'Mara, (Got your address now, thanks!!)
Cheryl, (Got your address now, thanks!!)

Karyn,
Angela Schwindt,
Shelley Orenstein,
Lianallama,
Nancy K
Beth (Perrysburg OH)

If you see your name, drop me an email at htondre@aol.com with your address so I can send you your prize!!! If you think it is your name, LMK and we can check, I can point out the posting that won for you. This week is the last call, deadline is Sunday, Mar 13th!! There's some big prizes that didn't get claimed!

Cheers, Holley

11 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

That sure is a bummer Holley, too bad they didn't leave their email addresses.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

well, most unclaimed prizes will go back to the pool for the next blog candy contest...just a sneak peak I am about to start designing for Crafter's Companion (makers or wonderful stamps like Popcorn Bear, SWALK, Fairies....they are gonna send me some candy soon!!)

Love crafts forever said...

Holly-Smokes!!! How do you have time for so many Designers. You have to tell me your secret. LOL. I need more hours per day, so i can craft more. Hahaha Love to craft.
Hugs Nataliya.

Lorraine said...

omg where r they all i am sure they will contact you xx

Unknown said...

I can't believe these people don't come back and check - I wouldn't want to miss out on such fabby candy. Good luck with CC and congrats on that DT place.
Hugs
Dawn xx

A Rup Life said...

I'm pretty sure I am the 'Lisa' dropped you an email but in case you don't get it my email is :
lisarup1@aol.com

Thanks!!

Babe O'Mara said...

Hi, Don't know how I missed this, but I sent you an email a few minutes ago with my address. Thanks so much.

Babe O'Mara
youiesmom@att.net

Unknown said...

A big ThaNK YOU! Holley! I rec'd my blog candy today, love it....again Thanks soooooo much! Hugs! Leah Ann The Hoosier Stamper :O) It put a big smile on my face and made my day!!!!

Sue in CT said...

OH my, where do you find the time to do all this? Congratulations !!!!

That is a good idea about the blog candy. Just put it in the till until next time. I just gave away my first blog candy although it isn't much but of course there is no way to contact her. So I was wondering what to do with it if I don't get her address. I think your way is nice.

bissecat said...

Big thanks I love flowers.We have Finland very long winter.And this Winter it´s very gould.I waiting summer and flovers..

ShersL84bed said...

Holley, I recieved the blog candy from you, and just wanted to say thank you! I love all of it. You sent a bunch of graduation stuff and my son is graduating this year, so it will come in so handy. I love all the lovey dovey stuff too, can't wait to play with it.
Thanks again, big hugs and lots of smiles.

Sher