Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Princess

Here's one of the stunning new images from artist ching-chou kiuk of Sweet Pea Stamps. Isn't she a beauty? She is called Magic Spread and she comes on plate #143. I colored her using Copic markers and added a wonderful vertical stamp "Princess" from Plate #48. I love using a monotone theme on a card so I chose pinks for this one. She's so light and elegant so she needed a color that could be both light and bright at the same time. I think yellow would also be a wonderful color for her.

Shouldn't we all be treated like a Princess today? Lol, if you are as lucky as me, you would be married to my prince charming!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, AC Metallic, Neenah); Rubber stamps (Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Queen&Co); Ribbon (Michaels); Adhesives (pop dots, glue all, glue dots); Color (copic markers);

8 comments:

Glennis F said...

Very pretty Holley

judyjstamper said...

Very pretty Holley. You always do an excellent job of coloring.

Lorraine said...

this is stunning holley xx

Hlora said...

Very beautiful Princess!

Sue in CT said...

She is beautiful. I love the colors.

Trish said...

Gorgeous card, Holley- I am sooo in love with these stamps!!
Hugs,
Trish

stamping sue said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I've always loved monochromatic colors and this is absolutely great!

Debbie F