Monday, August 8, 2011

Look Who's Here

Look who's here today...it's a Gorjuss Girl. I am sure anyone who see's the blog on a regular basis knows that I love the Gorjuss Girl designs. They are super! This artist's work just touches me. Some new stamps came out several months ago so here is one of my most recent stamps.I love how it has an owl too! I also incorporated some great blue paper from Crafter's Companion. Today is the nnouncement of the winner of the Aug 1st blog candy! The winner from my blog is Shellie Sauve!! Congrats Shellie. I will be contacting you soon so you will know how your prize from Crafter's Companion will arrive.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, Crafter's Companion); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Rubber Stamps (Gorjuss Girl); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Adhesives (Popdots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

No comments: