Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here's my heart....

This is an adorable image from Addicted to Stamps artist Sherri Baldy. This stamp is called "Here's my Heart" Isn't she adorable? This artist also has some great new images that she calls "Lil' Sweeties" I just love them! Wait 'til you see those. I got a couple of them. This image here is part of her Lil Ragmuffin line. Check out their facebook page on Wed nights, they often show off their new stamps, and give a special discount for buying from their store Scrapbook Stamp Society.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Crafter's Companion, Neenah, Bazzill); Image (Addicted to Stamps); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Color (Copic Markers); Lace (Istanbul, Turkiye); Flowers (Hobby Lobby); Adhesives (Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue); Die Cuts (Quickkutz);

6 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Holley, this is super cute!! I just LOVE the colors you used. Her hair looks really cool too!! Great job!

Kathy said...

Holly this so cute, I love the way you use lace with your cards. Your flowers are excellent!! The stems and leaves are awesome, love the 3-D.

jone said...

I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. I'll be glad to share my own thoughts to you soon. Thank you for sharing such valuable articles. More power!

band collar shirts said...

""Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.""

Buy Anarkali Salwar Kameez said...

"Making a lot of my time browsing the net looked quite impressive in to obtain considerable learning. It had somehow helped me recognized that everything is best earned if we tend to employ the use of technology. "

Mens tuxedo suit said...

I was delighted by the content on your internet site. I know I was meant to browse for posts concerning hybrid annuities but by accident I discovered your internet site and I was astonished. Thanks!