Saturday, July 7, 2012

L.O.V.E.

This card is using a wonderful stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps artist Anna Marine, image from Plate #141 and is called L.O.V.E. All I can say is WOW, isn't that what you wanna give your love? She's decked out in a black nightie with skin toned tights on. That would make every hubbie go "Oooo la la!" I added some wonderful heart fringe on the sides of the card and some bling. I used a wonderful Sweet Pea stamps saying "Have a Magical Day"


Here's a closeup of the image as I colored it. Can you imagine if you put this card in your husband's lunchbox (i.e. brief case, ....) and then had that outfit later on?
This artist has some wonderful images, both some very pretty and elegant style and some very sexy and romatic style. Check them all out. And while at the Sweet Pea store, check out the current sale.

Think this card will inspire my husband to some romance?  I hope so!

3 comments:

Hlora said...

it is beautiful so much!! This Angel is pretty!! Love this image)

Sue in CT said...

What ribbon you have to go with that. I have the stamp but didn't use it yet as I am waiting for some special ribbon myself. Your card is beautiful. I love how you did it with the torn look and the edges in red and of course that lacy ribbon. Your coloring is out of this world as always.

Bhawana said...

card is really feels romantic :)