Thursday, September 27, 2012

Witches Brew

Here's a great stamp from Queen Kat by artist Sandra Caldwell called Witches Brew.  I added some fun brads that say Halloween and some neat poison theme embellishments.  This brew is nice and red, I wonder what the witches made it from?  Sandra has many fun and adorable Halloween theme stamps and some great Thanksgiving theme stamps already in the store!
My favorite is definitely the Halloween theme though.  Might have to brew up something myself!!

Project Materials:  Cardstock (AC, AC Metallic, Neenah);  Rubber Stamps (Queen Kat);  Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk);  Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilties);  Potion (Sticko);  Brads (Around the Block);  Color (Copic Markers);  White Ink (Sakura); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All);

2 comments:

stampingtink said...

Very sweet! Love the witches brew and that cat is too adorable!

Ellis said...

Fantastic card, I like you Halloween cards! =)
Hugs, Elenor