Wednesday, May 15, 2013

So Awesome

So, as I mentioned yesterday, this week is my husband's birthday so I have several cards I am showing in some love and birthday theme.  Here's a little cuppie cake fairy from artist Mo Manning.  Isn't she adorable.  I added a cute sentiment from Basic Grey "So Awesome!"

Who's ready to go get a cupcake?  I did ask my husband what he wanted for his birthday.  Cupcake was not it, but he did mention cookies, so I definitely plan some baking in my immediate future.  He deserved a very happy birthday this year.

Project materials:  Cardstock (Bazzil Bling, Bazzill, Neenah); Image (Mo Manning); Border Punch (Martha Stewart);  Flag(Basic Grey); Die Cut (XCut); Twill (Doodlebug); Color (Copic Markers); Ink (memento, Colorbox Chalk);  Adhesive(pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots);

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and wonderful card Holley.

sorry was forgotten to say congratulations with your hubby's birthday.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

What cute cupcake card.
Sue C

Unknown said...

Like pretty fairy card,
Sue C

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Anonymous said...

certainly cute. colours add to it too.
kaye G

Anonymous said...

How adorable this card is!

Oooh.. I see a sexy card below! :D

Ellis said...

Adorable card you made for him! =)
Wish him a happy birthday from me! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Trish said...

Hi Holley,
Fab card using 1 of Mo Manning's incredible digis. This one is sooo darn cute. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x

Chrisann said...

What a cutie patootie!

Gwyneth said...

Really cute image and gorgeous card.