Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gorgeous long hair!

Hi everyone!  Here's a gorgeous stamp from Sherri Baldy.  I just love this long hair! Isn't she stunning?  I don't think I have ever had hair that completely hit the floor like that, but I have had hair that would almost hit the floor when I sat down.  That was not so long ago, just prior to my brain surgery.  At any, I just LOVE this gorgeous stamp, she's one the Besties (click here).

Be sure and check out all the design teams images at the blog as well as check out this week's contest over on the SSS Challenge blog!  This card here is for the Besties Challenge, which is to use white, black and one other color, which for me is RED....

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Image (Scrapbook Stamp Society); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Ink (Copic Markers); Bling (Hobby Lobby); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, glue dots, glue all);

16 comments:

stampingtink said...

She's a beauty! As for me, I'm a shorter hair gal myself. I like a little past shoulder length, that is if I have the patience to get it there!

Hugs,

Susan

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful crad and colouring Holley.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

lovely card..x

cebelica said...

She really is a cutie and you coloured her beautifully. Wonderful card! Hugs! xx

Love crafts forever said...

Very cute. I love that cuts around her.
Nat

loz said...

Fantastic card and beautiful coloring Holly..Loz

Rhonda Miller said...

Such a great card.

Kate M said...

Really cute image, beautifully coloured , lovely card.
x

Unknown said...

Holley she is so cute, great colouring hun xx

Unknown said...

Holley she is so cute, great colouring hun xx

jane stillman said...

Another beauty - the image and the card!

annemarks said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully done :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and colour, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook page hugs Tania (DT)

lady jasmine crafts said...

Gorgeous xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is fantastic, I love that image & the colour combo is beautiful x

Jan said...

This looks great Holley xx Jan