Saturday, January 25, 2014

A New Card, Guest Cards and more Blog candy photos....

Three quick things to share today, Here's a quick card I made on a visit to Archiver 's.  Sad to see this store closing down. I guess over the last year I saw it coming as they had moved both their stores in Austin and after moving, immediately closed the second store.  The other store was located out of town, in a location that I could not access anymore.  But on a visit with a friend, I did get to make this cute card:
Second, here is couple of fun cards that I have gotten in the mail, This beautiful card from my Godmother Jan, this was a card she made from the stamp set that I gave her for Christmas:

The Second is a couple of cards from Mary K of Scrapbook Place:
 
 
And this fun card was for my Birthday, sent to me from Holly of Squigglefly, using an
image from Squigglefly!

 
 
And, Finally, I have had a chance to add in some more photos of the blog candy that is coming up in FEB.....here's SOME of the fun embellishments that I have to hand out....
 
all stuffed in a HUGE box.....
 Lots of ribbons, ATCs, SMASH, Chipboard
 Flowers, Twine, Fancy Embellishments

Brads, Brads, and more Brads....
Ink, More Flowers, Fancy Stickers, You name it!! LOL!!

More Stamps: 7 Gypsies, Stampendous, Stampavie
 Sizzix, Little Yellow Bicycle, Brads, Bottlecaps, Basic Grey
 Stamp sets and BRADS....
 So many embellishments, lol!!
 Gorgeous ribbons, rubons, Bling, Alphabets,....
 Stamps from Queen Kat, Basic Grey, 7 Gypsies, and more!!
 
Blog candy will start on Feb 1st!!
Have you seen the other candy photos?  Check HERE
And a pre-game contest that you could win candy in GO HERE!!
 
Finally, some wonderful candy that Sweet Pea stamps has donated, it was shown yesterday, Click here;  Also, know they will be giving some wonderful Digi Stamps as well!!
 
We are also going to be getting Prizes from Squigglefly as well as Paper Temptress!!

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous creations as always Holley! I do so love the gorgeous candy you have on offer.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fun card you have made Holley.
and such lovely cards you have resieved.
you have a lot if gorgeous crafting goodies to give.

gr karin

Anonymous said...

Holly,
Love your dog card with "Do I smell birthday cake," how cute is that.
Virginia Montagna
montagnava@aol.com

Nikki said...

Pretty cards you made and received it's a shame so many stores are closing down even online I've noticed a bunch. Wow on all that crafty goodness you have hugs Nikki

Anonymous said...

Great cards from everyone, especially the one from your grandma.
Has she been having lessons from you in colouring/???

love the dog too.

kaye G

Trish said...

Hi Holley,
What a lovely simple card, the type you can make very quickly when needed. TFS.
Holley, I am astounded at the vast amount of craft items that folk have very kindly donated to you, its amazing. I would so love to be with you, just to look at it all, its my idea of heaven! Lol. Not long now until the fun begins.
Hugs,
Trish xx

stamping sue said...

the balloons lifting the bike card is very creative.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Sylvia Anderson said...

Your card is beautiful Sweetie, my grand-daughter would love it, she likes bikes.... the other cards are lovely xxx

Mallika said...

Hello Holly ,
I am new to your blog . I just found you on the group on facebook .
You have made a bful card .
I have respect for you as you fought back with the horrible surgery and make way back into a normal life .
I am sure you will do wonders in the rest of your life .
Great to have found you
Love from San Francisco
Mallika

Unknown said...

The stamp set you gave her for Christmas has the cutest little girl! Love the patterned balloons on your card.

Iris said...

Great cards and amazing blog candy.
isoscia at aol dot com