Wednesday, May 21, 2014

You & Me

Sharing this sassy lady with you today. She's from Stamping Chef. I love this artist's images!! She has a whole bunch of new ones too, if you haven't been by her shop since I had my February Celebration.  I know I am going to be added a whole handful to my collection soon. I just can't wait!

I am entering this card in their TSC Challenge.  Now, if I could just CHALLENGE myself to be as hot and as skinny as the woman in this picture!!

Project materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill Swiss, Bazzill Bling, Neenah); Image (Stamping Chef). Embellishments (Studio G, Hobby Lobby, JoAnns); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Ink (Sakura Gel Pen); Color (Copic markers); Adhesives (pop dots, glue all, glue dots);

12 comments:

Zoe said...

Hi Holley, fab card, great image xx Zoe xx

Anonymous said...

Oh for the days when we used to look like this. lolol

love the card.
kaye
xx

sam said...

Hi Holley this card is lovely. And the colouring is great xx

Linda Simpson said...

Another beautiful card and loving the image. Great embellishments too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sparkly Engineer said...

An all American beauty in her booty shorts

Kate M said...

Love that sassy lady - great image, lovely colouring - super card!
xx

Kate M said...

Love that sassy lady - great image, lovely colouring - super card!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sexy image and great card Holley.

gr karin

Melody Strahan said...

Too cute! She is adorable!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Holly..Loz

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Stunning card
hugs Tamara

Amanda said...

Hi Holley, Beautiful card and great to see you have used a TSC image for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at TSC.
Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Amanda