Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I've got the cure!

Sharing this hot as ever Stamping Chef image!  Don't you love her.  Must say when I was in the hospital getting my brain done, I don't recall any of the nurses being quite this sexy.  I think the prettiest nurse that I recall actually dropped a very heavy bag full of wiring that was attached to plates on my head on me (my head!!!)  OH, if I could have punched her...seriously.   I know my husband was giving me that deer in the headlights look when it happened.  Eeek!

I am so loving these stamps, I am entering this in to their weekly challenge at TSC Challenge Blog. WOW, I just found out I was last week's Pick of the week!!  Awesome!!  Drop by their challenge, you can play with anyimage, but why wouldn't you pick their images?

Cheers, Holley

12 comments:

maureenjscott said...

Love this!! Not so much the leads being dropped on your head, but the card is fabulous! Mo xxx

Melody Strahan said...

I've never seen a nurse that looked like this...except on Halloween! lol She is cute though. I can also relate to wanting to punch a clumsy nurse. After my abdominal aortic resection (127 staples in the incision) a nurse dropped a full IV bag on my stomach where the drain tubes came out. I wanted to kill her! lol

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, love the image you have coloured her beautifully.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and gorgeous image and a very beautiful card Holley.
Gr Karin

Laine said...

This really is stunning Holley.
Laine
xx

Im just me - Marleen said...

beautiful. Your colouring is class.
Marleen xx

Kate M said...

Love that nurse image ( and so would hubby!!) - great colouring, lovely card.
xx

Crafty Judith said...

Holley love this super sassy nurse hugs Judith x

nwilliams6 said...

Holley, she is awfully pretty/sexy. I think most hospitals would tell her she needs an inch or two on her hemline but she is beautiful! I would have wanted to punch that nurse that dropped something on me too! Hugz!

Sylvia said...

Love the image, fabulous card.

Sylv xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Holley. That delectable nurse is guaranteed to send pulses racing x

Vannessa said...

This is just fabulous! And congrats on being a pick of the week last week! Thank you for joining in the Stamping Chef Challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
TSC DT