Monday, December 29, 2014

I Believe in Miracles

Here's a beautiful image from Make It Crafty with gorgeous papers from Paper Temptress.  I added a simple sentiment "I believe in miracles simply because I exist."  I am sure many of you are aware of this because of my brain surgeries in 2010, I feel incredibly blessed to be here!  This Feb will be 5 years!  There's going to be a totally awesome celebration, so keep your eyes peeled!!  Blog candy announcements will start early in January with photos and news.

This fun card is using lovely paper from Paper Temptress. The card base is gorgeous paper bag that has been embossed and brushed with white ink.  To add some flair to the edge, I used a piece of mica called Kunzite.  I printed out my image on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest paper and colored the image with Copic markers.  I die cut it with Spellbinders Nestabilities and then layered it with Hambly Overlays. I totally recommend the Hambly Overlays Mini Packs, this sheet comes from Pack #1, you get a bunch of 6x6" overlays that you can use on all your card creations!

So check out all the awesome papers from Paper Temptress and believe in miracles, they really do come true.  I wish I could go back in time and tell that little third grade child (that's the earliest I can remember actually praying to God about my health, without even knowing that my problem was in my brain) that God did hear me and he would answer my prayers.  Took time and technology to advance to point where doctors could really help me.

Hugs everyone!

8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is gorgeous Holley, love the image and her hair is fabulous.
hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous Holley great image and colouring. Wonderful to hear it will soon be 5 yrs and you deserve it hun. Jennifer xx

Melody Strahan said...

You have been doing some really great stuff lately! Love this one!

Gail Behrle said...

Beautiful card! I love the layering and texture and of course, your wonderfully colored image! We all need to believe in miracles and I am so happy for you. 5 years and going strong!!

Anonymous said...

great card love the stamp

kaye G

Laine said...

This is so stunning Holley. I love the image and you have colored her beautifully.
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the sentiment is so meaningful. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley and a fabulous sentiment. The image is beautifully coloured and I love the layers and colourway.
Happy New Year to you x