Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Squigglefly Challenge

Here's my card for this week's Squigglefly Challenge. This week's challenge is to include a little snow in your card. I am using this funny image from artist James Horvath called Robbery.  But he's not trying to take anything, he's just trying to get in from the cold!

Check out all the other design team cards over at the Squigglefly Challenge blog and then join in the contest this week. You can win a prize if you use a Squigglefly image.  ALSO, please keep in mind that Squigglefly will be closing soon, so if you are wanting any of those images, best get to the store soon as they will be gone :( 

Stay Warm everyone!!

Project Materials:  Cardstock (DCWV, Neenah, Making Memories); Image (Squigglefly); Embossing (Sizzix); Sentiment (Computer Generated); Snowflakes (AC); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (pop dots, glue all);

16 comments:

New Creations said...

Wow, Super cute stamp and made me laugh too! Fab layering.

Consuella Jackson said...

Cute!

Cumbrianlass said...

A wonderful fun card Holley
Janet xxx

Melody Strahan said...

Way cute! Made me laugh!

Linda Simpson said...

This is a fun card, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holly Young said...

so funny - love your twist on this Holley!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just too cute. I love your take on this one.

Brawny x said...

Hahaha you do make me laugh with your images. I just love the, a fab card Holley x

Unknown said...

You really do these images right! I love the way you think and what you do with them. I bet I could draw you a bag of rocks and you'd make a great card out of it. You are amazing!

bumblebee creations said...

very cute!!!!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a brilliant card. Hugs Jackie

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Love it Holley! How creative!!!

Crafty Diva said...

Haha, love it! X

jane stillman said...

A really fun card x

Laine said...

Such a clever card Holley. Love that fun image and your fabulous sentiment.
Laine
xx

nwilliams6 said...

This made me laugh - I have actually been in situations where I felt like doing this! Fun card and wonderfully done. I am going to miss your Squigglefly cards Holley! I would say I am going to miss you but I am going to still visit so I don't have to say that. Hugz