Monday, March 9, 2015

Hello Sweet Friend

Here's the cutest new stamp from Scrapbook Stamp Society artist Sherri Baldy, Img523.  We are having a contest over on the SSS Challenge blog this week, it's Anything Goes with stitching as the alternative.  I have stitching done on the two blue/green papers.  I really think those colors make the image POP right off the card.  I added a sweet sentiment from Cosmo Cricket and some adorable brads from Around the Block.

Drop by the SSS Challenge blog and join in the fun.  There's a freebie that you can use for the contest, I shared it last week on my Monday posting.  Create something fun and share it for the contest.  The winners will get some wonderful images from Sherri!

Cheers, Holley

NOTE:  Digi stamp prize list was sent to Atelier Oz last night, I hope to hear back from them later today so I can make the payment and you will get your goodies.  I am waiting for just a couple more people from Sweet Pea stamps before I submit the list to the store owner.  2 Cute ink has been given their store list and I am awaiting to hear back from them.

32 comments:

riliska said...

wow!! I love this funny girl on this card. :) It is cute!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

She is darling!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute, Holley! Love those brads!

Cindy H. said...

Great stitching wish I could sew like that I am a crooked ole sewer.

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE that hair and the big bow!! Such an adorable card! TFS!

Melody Strahan said...

Such an adorable image! Very cute brads! I love to use stitching too!

Kate M said...

I agree she's so cute - love the colours!!
xx

jane stillman said...

She is such a cutie and love the bright colours x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's super cute and abeautiful card Holley
Gr Karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooooooooo I forgot to say
Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

LChippy76 said...

S W E E T !!!
Definitely makes Me think of SPRING!!!
Love ~~~ LOVE ~~~ L O V E !!! <3

Wendy said...

A lovely happy and summery card! Xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a very pretty card. Hugs Jackie

Lou Sims said...

Cute, bright card. Lou x

Anonymous said...

Hello Holley, Another fabulous card, Love the image and the colours. Lovely bright flowers to.

Chrissy xx

Laine said...

She is beyond cute Holley. Wonderful bright and cheering colour palette.
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

Great card Holley. Gorgeous bright colours x

Holly Young said...

Very cute! I love the different words you have in the center of the flowers.

Andree said...

This is adorable Holley. I love the happy image and the cheerful colours you used. Nice stitching too xx

Unknown said...

She is a cutie,love the colours and funky flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful, Holley and such cheerful colours, love the flowers and the sayings on the brads, brilliant touch, hugs hun xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Such a cute card with lovely bright colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

UTs Hobby Time said...

So lovely. Image looks beautiful with her smile. love the stitched border.

Jean Bullock said...

So cute, Holley. Wonderful coloring and perfect flower choices.

Faye said...

Adorable!

Faye said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Love the bright, fun colors.

Angelicnwa said...

what a cute little girl image!

Unknown said...

Such an adorable image and card!

Shelley said...

Cute image really made me smile, you can see how mischievous she is. Love the colors as well. It's just perfect Holley. Waiting excitedly to see when my package goes out! Such fun! Such hard work for you!

ionabunny said...

So sweet. Love how you wrote the message on the flowers. Hugz

Gail Behrle said...

Such a cute little girl! So expressive. Great coloring. Love the bright yellow flowers with brads and the background paper. Very cute card Holley.