Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hello Friend

Hello!  Here's a wonderful new image from Sherri Baldy, She's img 447.  There's a brand new contest happening over at the SSS CHallenge blog, it's Anything Goes + tag theme.  As you can see I used these adorable little tags which I hug from this cute little tree.  This is the tree I was referring to last week when I said I had to cut 150+ little trees for one of the VBS crafts (and 150+ little scallop circles to go behind the trees).  Yep, 300 die cuts, one at a time.

I hope you adore this sweet image. I just love her huge wings.  Be sure and go over the SSS Challenge blog to see the other DT creations and then share your latest Sherri Baldy creation with us.  You could win some wonderful prize from Sherri.  Cheers, Holley

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Making Memories, Bazzill Bling, Bazzill, Neenah); Image (Addicted to Stamp--Sherri Baldy); Die Cuts (Nestabilities, Spellbinders); Border punch (Martha Stewart); Tag (K& Co); Sentiment (Cosmo Crickett); Bling (Michaels);  Butterflies(); Twine (Doodlebug); Adhesives (pop dots, glue all, glue dots); Color (Copic Markers); Ink (Colorbox Chalk);

5 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

Cute image and pretty card! I've been doing a lot of die cutting myself the last few days for a big swap. I bet I'm close to your 300 too. lol

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so adorable! What a great image and I like how you coloured it! Those little tags on the tree are cute as can be! 300 die cuts is a lot of die cutting - I hope you get them all done quickly! The kids will love them!

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Holley and a fabulous image. The tree looks wonderful with all the little butterflies in it. I don't envy you having to do all those die-cuts xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley, love the image and your design is gorgeous. You must be fed up seeing tree's and I hope you have an electric die cutting machine otherwise your arm must feel as if it's ready to drop off. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Holley, I love the image and the cute tags.
Hugs
Linda xxx