Wednesday, July 22, 2015

SLS Lines New Releases, meet the Tree Hugger

SLS Lines is have some new releases today, check out the awesome new images over on the SLS Lines blog (click here). My favorite totally had to be this fun image, he's called Tree Hugger.  I added some fun sentiments to go with him "I used to be a tree hugger."  "Now I am the tree huggee."  HA!  He's looking like that tree has got the better of him.

Check out all the new SLS Lines stamps. There's also a fun challenge contest going on that will run through Aug 12th, the theme is Christmas/Creepmas, so share any Christmas theme card with us.

Cheers, Holley

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and fab card Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous! The image is brilliant and love the die flourishes.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melody Strahan said...

Too cute! I too love the die cuts! Your sentiments are too funny! I like it!

Unknown said...

Great use of your dies and the image is fab, sure looks as though the tree is hugging him. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fab card, love the way you used your dies!
Hugs Donna xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A brilliant card Holley and a fabulous image. I love the sentiment you've created xx

Unknown said...

just love it.
kaye
xx

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Holley.
Laine
xx