Thursday, March 31, 2016

True Love

Here's an awesome image from The East Wind. I adore this artist's drawings esp this particular character of hers.  There's a wonderful contest going on in her Facebook group, "I've been Framed." To make a card that has a "photo" like image, I though this girl really looks like she is posing for a picture.  I added a sentiment "true love forever in my heart"
Hope you all are ready for a new month because believe it or not, it's APRIL tomorrow! WOW.  and this is not an April Fool's joke either.  Can you believe it?  This year is flying by already.

Cheers, Holley

11 comments:

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super card Holley, loving the bright colours!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Brawny x said...

Fabulous image Holley. Gorgeous colours. Fab cardvx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the colour of her hair and beautiful background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Super card - great colours ! I can't believe it's April tomorrow too!!

Kajcyika said...

Fab card holley!! :)

Unknown said...

Great looking card Holley and love the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card that is a gorgeous image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

She is fabulous Holley. I love her hair.
Laine
xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Holley and a gorgeous image. I love the colour combo xx

Wheelie Crafty said...

She Gawjus Holley hun, I love the colours, I love this card...

Hugs xx

Olga Fink said...

Fantastic card!
xoxo Olga