Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Tattoo Hippo

Sharing this darling hippo image today from Artist Sandra Caldwell of Babycakes DND.  Just TOO cute.  She's called Tattoo Hippo 251.  How cute is she?  I just adore all of her adorable Hippo images on her site, see more HERE.


So what crafty things are everyone doing right now?  I am getting ready for three classes, two in late may and one in June plus Vacation Bible school.  I feel like I have a million things to get done as right now it's a month away so I am pre-cutting everything and need to make display boards.

WHEW!

Lots to do.

Cheers, Holley

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

aaahhhhhhhhh sweet and beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Cindy H. said...

I love this it is just adorable! Thanks for sharing with us another great idea. I have been slacking on making scrapbooking items and I am making flower arrangements for my dining table centerpieces. I love this one I made for mothers day and I get tons of compliments on it. My mother really wants it bad ha ha she already got my Easter one so I see in my future making another one next year as these are one of a kind. You are so busy I wish you great success with bible school and your other three classes.

Melody S. said...

I have a big swap of Christmas in July I host, and this year I had several folks drop. I have 125 ATC's with envelopes to finish before June 10th. Sigh...

Unknown said...

She sure is a cutie, love her especially that expression. Great backing design and flower. You sound as if you have a very busy schedule coming up. hugs Jennifer xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card the hippo is just so cute. I hope you get all your jobs done in time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

Love this card Holley so bright and fun

Olga Fink said...

Super cute!
xoxo Olga

Linda Simpson said...

Such a cutie, love her tattoo. Beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Beautiful and so very cute Holley!
Laine
xx

Kate M said...

Love this cute little hippo and your colours are just right!! Great card. xx

riliska said...

wow!! So sweeet image! Very nice girlie card!

Unknown said...

This is so so cute. I love the hippo and the colours are beautiful. Cathy x

Dawn said...

She's just too cute Holley! Love the olours you've used too!
Hugs
Dawn xx