Saturday, July 16, 2016

Love

Here's a fun die that I got from Top Dog Dies before they closed down. I love this gorgeous corset they had.  I made this lovely card for my hubby and added this sweet sentiment "It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with YOU that makes me happy."
I hope he likes it.  Next week will be super busy as the church is holding vacation bible school. I am sure it's no surprise but I will be doing crafts for them.  Sure is going to be busy....lol, I am tired just thinking about it.  HA!

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

yes Holley fab die and great sentiment, beautiful card
Gr Karin

Melody S. said...

Cool die! Wonderful card! He will love it!

Unknown said...

That corset die looks fab, love the heart die. The sentiment is so sweet. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous corset and I do love the sentiment which is beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Holley x