Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Tag Challenge

It's time for a brand new challenge over at the SSS Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes with a challenge of making a Tag.  I used this fun tag, which is black and I got a fun Nurse stamp by Sherri Baldy that I colored up using copic markers.  I decorated my tag using red and white polka dot ribbons and buttons.

Doesn't she look like that candy striper you would love to come by and cheer you up?

Hope you are all having a great August. I will be home soon from vacation.

Cheers, Holley

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Tag Holley Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous tag Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous tag Holley.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shabneez said...

Fab tag card. Missed you Holley! Hope you had a good break. Shabneez xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning tag. It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

Such a fun card Holley!

Kathy said...

This is such a cute image and makes a lovely tag.

It seems ages since I popped by here, so I'll go and have a quick scroll through your recent posts before I head off for lunch!

Sylvia said...

Wonderful tag with a gorgeous image, love the buttons.

Sylv xx

Katie said...

Lovely tag