Thursday, January 19, 2017

If life gives you curves....

Here's an awesome image from Lizzy Love. I totally adore her stamps (Oddball Art Stamps).  This image came with the cute saying shown.  I guess I can say flaunt the curves to a point, but perhaps I need to actually make a new years resolution....hmmmm...I guess we all know how determined I can be if that is really my goal. But lately, it's not been my goal.

I am entering their contest on Facebook, she has contests on her blog as well as her facebook group each month, so get one of her awesome stamps and join in the fun!!

Cheers, Holley

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Holley also the image
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Great card Holley and such a cutie image. Hugs Jennifer xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute! I hear ya though. Not been my goal either. LOL xxD

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and it hasn't been my goal either. Need to pull my socks up and give myself a good talking too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous Holley. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Shabneez said...

Love the sentiment Holley! Great card. Shabneez x

Kathy said...

Such a fun card, Holley

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card that is an amazing image. Take care. Hugs Jackie