Friday, April 21, 2017

School Girl

Here's a fun new image from artist Sandra Caldwell today.  This cute girl is 1512 School Girl.  I just had to pick her because of the big long thick pony tail.  Ahhh, that is SO me.  Very much so.  I colored her up with dark brown hair (though lol, my hair was way more white in there than I would care to admit!)

I must say I have been "Back to School" now as I just too a job with the school district.  I know I have mentioned it before, but it's been quite a hoot going to an elementary school every morning by 7:15 and seeing the little kids all day.  How fun is that!  As the card says "So VERY important!"

15 comments:

Larisa said...

so cute girl :) Nice card Holley!!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card that is a fabulous image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Melody S. said...

I enjoy kids too! Congrats on finally getting to start your new job! Love this card...and I can def relate to the white hair thing...lol!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute card

Tracy Welham said...

Really fun card, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

A great fun card and many congratulations on your job. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulation on your job and hope it all goes well. A beautiful fun card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shabneez said...

Cute card and congrats on your new job! Shabneez x

Jan said...

This is lovely Holley xx Jan

Andree said...

A super card Holley. The image looks fabulous and it's a great colourway xx

Laine said...

So cute and cheering Holley.
Laine
xx

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!

Karenzkardz said...

Aww very cute my lovely xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley. I love this image and your card design is great. Cathy x

Jan said...

Yes, you are very important! I know they are truly blessed to have you. I have been away from my desktop and I don't want to use instant messaging, so finally figured out how to get to your blog from here! Love you so much and your cards too!