Friday, April 13, 2018

Franny Freckles

Here's the cutest new stamp from artist Sandra Caldwell.  She is releasing several brand new stamps in her Etsy store, Babycakes DND today.  This cutie is called 2208 Franny Freckles.

I added some great lace that I got in Istanbul and a sweet saying "Live everyday like it's your birthday."  I hope you all had a wonderful week.  Many blessings for the weekend!

Sorry that is it so very late, but I had three packages that never made it to their desitinations, either incorrect addresses or turned up missing...they are in the mail today:  Birgitta, Glennis, Peggie

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card that is a fantastic image and I love the lace. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kate M said...

Love the cute image, lovely colours and beautiful lace.
xxx

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

She reminds me of a girl I knew in gradeschool. Lovely card Holley!

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Janet Packer said...

Fabulous card and image Holley.

Fikreta said...

its so lovely!

Unknown said...

Stunning card Holley, the image is fabulous. Cathy x