Friday, January 25, 2019

Love my Teddy

Here's a delightful image from Sandra Caldwell of Babycakes DND on Etsy.  I just love all her wonderful images.  I made this card for a current contest she has running on her Facebook page, Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans.

I hope you love this precious image, 2064 Love my Teddy.  Just precious.  I added some polka dotted pink paper and great pink buttons to top it off some beautiful Turkish lace.

Check out the last blog candy I shared HERE, new goodies that are going to be given away will get shared tomorrow... WOO HOO

11 comments:

jane stillman said...

Very pretty in pink xx

Susan T. said...

Such a cute card! Adorable image and beautiful lace.

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card, love the sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Cute teddy....love the lace. kaye xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a a super sweet card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so sweet.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

She is my fav so far!!! Love the purples and lace to accent her even more!!

Jan said...

This is adorable xx Jan

Karenzkardz said...

Aww so cute xx

Fikreta said...

so sweet!