Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Happy Birthday DH

Sharing a funny birthday card today for my DH.  His bday was yesterday but I didn't want to post his card until after his bday. This cute image comes from Cat's Pajamas Rubber stamps. I just love their adorable images.  I am also using some great lace that I got while in Turkiye last summer.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.  I can't believe we are in the last couple weeks of school, after today we have just  8 days left with the kids.  Also, there's a wonderful challenge for CAT theme cards, HERE...join in the fun.

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a wonderful card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute card. The colors and image are perfect for a birthday!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Holley xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and a lovely card Holley
Gr Karin

Blue Kube said...

Cute card and happy birthday to your DH!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Happy birthday to Hubby! I'm sure he loved this card. I know I do!

Thanks for the link to the 🐱 challenge. I might try it.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, birthday greetings to hubby.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ike said...

That's a great card. I love that kooky cat :-)
Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Fikreta said...

very nice card!