Tuesday, June 4, 2019

You and Me

Here's a CAS card using a wonderful BoBunny cardstock stickers, some beautiful vellum and cardstock and topped off with some lace from Turkiye.  I hope you love it.  It's just a quick make to share today.  If you are on facebook, I am going to start selling craft supplies to clean out my craft room (at good prices), there's lots of great groups to sell in, email me htondre@aol.com if you are not in one and I can link you to it or PM me on Facebook (Holley Tondre Barnhart)

Have a wonderful week!

Cheers, Holley



11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love it, Holley! xxx

Shabneez said...

Super card Holley - good luck with the sales! Shabneez x

Kathy said...

This is so lovely, Holley, and such a sweet sentiment!

Been away and busy, so now trying to catch up with my favourite crafting friends!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the quote.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Perfect card to make a friend’s day!

Andree said...

A fabulous card Holley. Lovely layers and sentiment xx

Gaye said...

Very nice!

Gwyneth said...

Absolutely gorgeous Holley. A perfect make.
GG

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo