Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Flowers for you

Sharing a lovely bouquet of flowers today from Unity Stamps.  I just made ANOTHER order from them, oh I can't resist their variety and wonderful images.  TOO many goodies.  I have been really good this summer at controlling crafting purchases all around though, so two unity purchases in July is pretty good for the whole summer.

Hope you have a wonderful week, it's the last two weeks before school starts :)
I am entering this card in a wonderful contest, and fundraiser for a person in our crafty community, I bought one of their amazing stamp sets and will be sharing it soon!  You should check it out, it's called Petals for the Pittman's.  The stamp set is HERE.

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a pretty card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

What a pretty card! Sunflowers are my favorite and these are so cute.