Monday, August 26, 2019

Happy, Happy Day.

Here's the cutest image from Unity Stamps artist Lisa Glanz. I think I own almost all her Unity stamps and a couple of her stamps from other companies.  I just love her work.  Isn't this bunny precious?

Well, today marks the 2nd week of school.  Woo hoo.  The kids are starting to get in the swing of things, I would say our schedules are getting settled, but for special education, they are far from that.  They usually are moving around for the first 6 weeks or so.  But I am also super happy with my schedule so I hope it doesn't change much.

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. That bunny is so cute. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful card Holley
Gr Karin

Gaye said...

This sweet card makes me happy!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Kathy said...

A cute bunny with some bright balloons! - what's not to love? :)