Friday, March 20, 2020

Wanderlust

Here's a brand new, super cute image from artist Sandra Caldwell.  She's 3110 Trip Fairy. You all know how much I just LOVE her!!  TOO CUTE. I am praying right about now for a trip fairy as I have already paid for a plane ticket and booked a place to stay for this summer. I seriously hope the worst of this virus will calm down enough that I can still go in Mid-June

Be sure and check out Sandra's newest images on her etsy group, BabycakesDND and she also has a facebook group Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans.

13 comments:

Shabneez said...

Adorable image. Pray things get better soon for us all Holley. Shabneez x

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a wonderful card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute card. I'm praying things calm down for all of us! xoxo

Linda Vigil said...

Holley thank you for sharing. I hope that you will have peace about this travel soon. Hugs.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a cute card! I hope you'll be able to go on your trip!
I've been pretty sick and not very much in my craft room. I hope to be back in there soon.
Hugs! xxx

Gaye said...

We have trips planned as well. We will need to get out and away, when this mess is over.

Karthikha said...

Wonderful card :) Wish everything settles down soon and your trip happens! Stay safe and healthy!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the cute image and sentiment. Take care.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute image and card holley

gr karin

Fikreta said...

so very nice!

Larisa said...

cute image & nice card.

lora said...

This is just adorable! I love the layout and how you used all and the colors are just FAB!

Mel C said...

She's so cute, fun card!