Monday, June 7, 2021

Yarn Ball Kitty

WOW. So school really is over.  Thankfully.  Now there is just a week until I get ready to leave for Turkey. I am so excited. I can't believe it's really going to happen.  Who knew?  OK I knew I have been planning this for like a year when I got an extra ticket, but still, a year ago everything seemed so uncertain.  That being said will so miss the DH.

So much to do before leaving, hmmm.....normally I have so much time to get ready lol.  Don't you love the turkish lace on this card?  I think it really stands out

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a cute card Holley

Gr Karin

Susan T. said...

Cute card! Love the plum color, and the lace is gorgeous.

Gaye said...

The lace is yummy! I really like the purple and the image.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute! xoxo

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. It is just so cute. I hope the holiday prep goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Such gorgeous lace!

Linda Vigil said...

Love this card. Didn't realize that you make those trips without the DH. Wishing you safe travels!!!

ike said...

Super cute kitty card and amazing lace :-)
How long are you going for ?
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog