Thursday, August 19, 2021

Sending Love

Still sending love to all my school friends out there who are starting up or about to start up this year.  Huge hugs everyone.  I know you will do great this year.  This is the cutest stamp from Unity stamps. I just love their amazing goodies.  

I can't believe we are already in the beginning of school.  We actually got two extra days of school this year because of the problems with last year and all the school missed.  Thanks covid/blizzard of Texas.

REMINDER:

How about a little prize?  i think it's time for one!!  How about some TURKISH LACE??  Please join me over on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/  

where I will pick my winner from among those who leave likes or comments! during the next month!! (winner chosen on Sept 15th!)  If you have any problems entering just let me know htondre@aol.com

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Bright and cheery!

Susan T. said...

Cute card! Great for many occasions- Thinking of You, Anniversary, Valentine’s…….

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and lovely very cheerful Holley
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!