Thursday, April 7, 2022

Tea Time Alice

 Here's another wonderful Blank Page Muse stamp from Artist Sandra Caldwell.  This cutie comes in an Alice in Wonderland themed set called, "Tea Time Alice" and "Peek into Wonderland."  I am using some gorgeous Turkish lace that I added on as well as an adorable tea set with some bling!

Tea Time Alice & Peek into Wonderland CLEAR Stamps designed by Sandra Caldwell SDCc35713581 (blankpagemuse.com)


check out my lace store here:  LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

6 comments:

cebelica said...

May I join the tea party? ;) Great card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So adorable, Holley! Love your embellishments!

Mel C said...

Love that stamp and your card!

Gaye said...

I think I will brew a pot of tea! Lovely card!

Susan T. said...

Cute! Now I want some tea.

Fikreta said...

so wonderful card!