Friday, July 1, 2022

wonder woman

 Happy July everyone!  I can't believe I am almost half way through my vacation at this point.  WOW.  I may not have mentioned it before, maybe I did.  I got a copy of Babbel to learn some Turkish starting at Christmas time.  I was pretty good at doing at least five lessons or more a week.  OMG Turkish is SO HARD and so very different from English.  I feel like I hardly learned anything, lol.  My memory is like swiss cheese!  I don't know if that's from old age (ha!) or brain surgery.  I blame both!

If only the Wonder Woman inside me (deep deep deep down inside me) would come out I know I could learn it.  I hope that hearing it constantly everyday will help.


2 comments:

Gaye said...

The blue texture with the lace is superb!

Linda Vigil said...

Super cute all American Woman card!!!