Friday, September 2, 2022

Discover Yourself

 Well, here we are on Friday, another week of school is finished.  Here in Texas we have changed out schedules and the kids have to take PE everyday of the week.  I know that happens in many other states or countries, but was not the case in Texas before.  However on fridays the schedules are different, because they do PE for only 30 minutes.  So that somehow changes the whole day's schedule.  Don't ask me why, I just know I have a different schedule.  It's only week three, so I am not used to it yet.

I have a great store on etsy selling lace, check it out HERE:  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

so adorable card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a lovely card Holley

gr karin

cebelica said...

All changes need some time to get used to. I'm sure you will get used to the new timetable soon.
Great card! xx