Sunday, May 5, 2024

Guest Designer Karin

 Here's a stunning creation from Karin, check out her wonderful blog, HERE.  She is using a beautiful die cut that she won from me some time ago.  I just love her colors on this creation and how they POP right off the creation. so gorgeous

Would you like to add beautiful Turkish lace to your cards? your journals? your crazy quilts? your slow stitch or Mixed Media creations?  Drop by my store for some great combos or lace and trims. https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

5 comments:

Taty said...

the card is beautiful I like the particular fold I imagine it is a Crealis die.... congratulations to Karen and happy Sunday a hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

thanks Taty and Holley.....gr karin

Gaye said...

So lovely! Very delicate looking!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Karin is so talented! Beautiful card!

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous!