Monday, July 1, 2024

Make Lemon-ade

Happy July everyone!  I can't believe I have been in Turkiye for five weeks.  I am enjoying Sanliurfa and I am at the end of my trip there. Just three more days.  I will say, most people come here for just a day, maybe two days.  I have been SO relaxed and enjoyed this time.   One thing I love is the fresh squeezed juice that you can get.  Ahh, so delicious.  there are amazing stands full of fresh fruit and they just squeeze it right there for you.  So delicious.


3 comments:

Taty said...

Hi Holley, the lemonade is delicious and all the seasonal fruit is fabulous and refreshing. I'm glad you're well. beautiful card See you soon Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley.......gr karin

Gaye said...

Fabulous card and fresh juice sounds amazing!