Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend. It's time for a new week and mid September is upon us. I don't know if I mentioned before but my job has been shifting around at the school. Who knows if it has settled by now. But I was told I would be the floater again. Here's a fun flower from Stampalistic.
The store is open! I sell amazing lace, trims, embellishments and handmade items that I get in Turkiye. I am still adding items as fast as I can, if there's something you'd like to see in the store, just drop me a request! Check it out here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

3 comments:
beautiful card Holley.....gr karin
A beautiful flower, and the card is adorable. Have a lovely Sunday, Tatiana.
That is amazing! I hope you will enjoy floating. It will give you variety. Consistency is good, however.
Post a Comment