Friday, September 18, 2009

Stamping Bella Love

Hello and Happy Friday Everyone! Even though I am out today, I still wanted to post some fun cards for you to enjoy. This cutie somes from Stampin Bella Rubber stamps.
I love her long beautiful hair. Can you imagine a real person with hair this long? Mine goes all the way down my back to almost my tailbone. I can't imagine it getting much longer. I have been contemplating having a whole foot+ cut off to donate to locks of love. Believe it or not they will even take the partially grey hair I have, lol!

Project Materials: Carstock (Bazzill, DCWV); Stamps (Stamping Bella); Ink (Versafine, Colorbox Chalk); Flowers (Prima); Runbon (Unknown); Bling (MAMBI);

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Very pretty card, Holley.

I have two friends with hair this long. They both wear it in a single braid, unless they're dressing up for an occasion. I would have a major headache from the weight of that much hair!

Locks of Love is such a great cause to give your hair to.

Shelly said...

I've nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award, Holley.

http://inkyhugz.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-first-blog-award.html