Friday, September 4, 2009

Thinking of You

I have been challenging myself to try new things, so this card different from my usual colorful self. It's done in all black and white, I think it came out great. I have often seen people stamp onto paper and then cut it out to assemble a finished card. I did that with a lady stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps. If you haven't been by their store, they are having a buy one get one sale! http://www.sweetpeastamps.com/


They are also giving away Blog candy!! Two brand new sheets of rubber stamps!! Stop by their blog to see how you can win. This link will take you directly to their blog candy post: http://sweetpearubberstamps.blogspot.com/2009/09/september-blog-candy.html
The blog will also give full step by step instructions on how to create the above card on Friday morning.
Project Materials
Cardstock (Bazzill paper), Printed paper (DCWV); Ink (Versafine, Vivid); Flower (Prima); Brad (Making Memories); Rubber Stamps (Sweet Pea Stamps); Border Punch (Fiskars); Color (Copic E00)

No comments: